Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spidey Sense

Smh at yall

In my dealings with the opposite sex, I've encountered some nonsensical things. This perplexes me because as much as us females claim to be confused by your actions, I have to honestly say the men are straight forward for the most part. It's usually our expectations and false hopes that can lead to miscommunication, tomfoolery, and bullshittery. Usually if you stop for a second and really look at the situation for what it is, instead of what you would like it to be, a dude will be relatively straight forward as to what he's looking for and what he's about. Not to say there aren't some expert con artists out there...but truth is that most people aren't that cleaver. I digress....

What I really wanted to discuss is a guy's Spidey Sense. They have an inexplicable ability to pop up right when you thought you were done with them...kinda like a roach that you thought you killed with Lysol, only to kind that it didn't really die. I once had a dude that I hadn't heard from in weeks blow up my phone like the world was gonna end, right when I was moving onto someone new. Like really dude? How did you know this? How do yall know just the right time to pop up when the end is near? It's just kinda amazing to me.

~ Peace Love & Chocolate

2 comments:

Don said...

I don't know how I feel about being compared to a roach that you thought you'd killed already. LOL. Oh, my bad, you weren't talking about me ... just men in general.

Agreed. I can remember a few times and women who spoke of 'about to be in a relationship.' I took it that they were lying or wanting to let me down quietly, but now after reading this post, I see that it was my spidey sense.

Enjoyed the read.

ebwriter said...

I totally agree with your post! Men can be very clever.