Wednesday, June 10, 2009

U.S. Health Care Sucks Assssss

Alright so a couple of months ago I had to take a much needed trip to the dermatologist. My first step was to go to a regular doctor and get a referral. FYI in case you didn't know, to be able to get coverage for visits to certain specialty places such as the dermatologist you first need a referral. I was able to get the referral and then go to the dermatologist located in the middle of freakin no where just to see a lame ass nurse. Low and behold I get a phone call from the dermatologist months later saying that I owe them an outrageous amount because my insurance company denied coverage...Complete Bullshit.

First of all, why when Americans pay so much over the coarse of their lifetime to be covered when they need it most, are they denied? What is this policy to deny until we have to prove to you that we are really sick? I don't know about the average person, but I DON'T like going to the doctor for shits and giggles. I'm about to move to Canada where I can get FREE health care and a job with RIM. A new fly ass BlackBerry will be delivered to my house whenever they come out with one. Until then I'm going to keep on writing appeals till they cover that ish.

- Soso

No comments: