Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Beginning

Helloooo there blog...its been a while. The crazy thing is that I've actually been in the middle of writing somewhat of a novel for the past couple of days and I just came back to see it was all erased. Maybe it was a way of my HP telling me to turn it the hell off...Anywho, I've chosen to take this as a sign as I have a lot of things in my life lately. When you find yourself continually writing and not able to stop something isn't right. I knew what I wanted to say but the more I wrote, the more I thought about my audience and the more unsatisfied I was with what I was writing. Maybe the more personal I got, the more I realized how imperfect I was...but no one's perfect right? So taking this a sign, I've had to rethink what I want this blog to be. After careful deliberation the verdict is that it will be whatever the eff I want it to be. It will be full of randomness from my perspective as I go on this journey called life.

~ Peace Love & Chocolate

No comments: