Sunday, May 2, 2010

pop LOCK and drop it

So after a long time of careful consideration I have decided to go natural again...yay! The last time I was natural was roughly 3 years ago(fb friends can check out the Little Afro that Could album) after I had braids in for so long that I neglected to perm it. I miss the fluffiness, the strength, the versatility, and just over all embracing the hair I was born with. I also dislike having to put chemicals on my scalp every 6 weeks that break the natural bonds of my hair follicles that may leave me scared if it stays on for too long. I might consider locking it or doing sisterlocks, still don't know at this point. You can do so many different things to hair that I consider it to be another exciting change. My inspiration is Toni Morrison...this woman has beautiful grey locks down to her arse. One day my great grand children will swing from my wonderful locks while I twirl my hubbies grey locked up beard. lol

~ Peace Love & Chocolate

1 comment:

Cocoa_Mama said...

OMG Peace Love and Chocolate! I love your blog !!!

-sincerely Cocoa_Mama