Friday, February 26, 2010

Dating Do's and Dont's

I personally don't really like dating, but I heard it's one of those necessary evils you have to go through if you don't wanna wind up a spinster...idk. The thought of spending a predetermined amount of time with someone you don't really know that well and having to worry about coming off a certain way if you ever want to see them again is just extremely awkward to me. I'm more of the make friends and see where it goes type chick. Anywho, there are things that dudes do that I like and hate when dating and I though I should share.

I LIKE:

Chivalry
When a guy can hold a door open for you amongst other chivalrous things, it just wins. Manners and consideration go and long way in my book.

Humor
Humor is sexy and I don't think I can stress this enough. Anybody that can make me laugh gets automatic cool points and can really salvage a bad situation.

Compliments
I'm a sucker for these! Being told I smell nice, or I'm pretty, or cool will automatically make me smile...no matter what.

I DISLIKE

Cheapness
I know what it's like to be broke and no I really don't expect for everything to be paid for. However, if the meal is less than $10 and you offered to take me out, pay for that ish #cmonson #cheapbastard

Being on Your Phone
I'm a confessed attention whore so if you take your phone out when we're alone I WILL be offended. If you check it really quick okay, but if you're really on it when it's only the two of us then that's an EPIC FAIL. I just really don't like it.

Selfishness
Communication is a two way street so no, I don't only wanna hear about you for two hours. I do love listening to people, but I also really enjoy when someone takes a noticeable interest in me and my life. Scratch that, I love it when someone is genuinely interested in what I have to say and makes me feel like it.

Peace Love & Chocolate

No comments: