Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Incredible Hulkette

You won't like me when I'm angry!!!


...or maybe you will. Hehe ;-)

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a really chill person. The untrained and foolish might even mistake me for boring(this has happened before). It turns out that the poor confused individual just didn't know how to have fun with me. I have the tendency to give everyone a chance even if I don't think things will go very far between us. So, while I'm hanging in there, people will see my attention waivering(I'm horrible at hiding how I really feel) and may think...hmmm this is kinda boring. Newsflash...you just may kinda suck a little. Anywho, bottom line is that I try to be as calm cool and collected as I can be in all situations. Once you lose your cool, you lose your control and there's absolutely nothing sexy about that at all...or so I've thought.

Is it me or do guys like a girl more when she gets mad? I've had a dude purposefully try to get me angry just because he thought it would be sexy to see me in that state. Well he just ended up failing and never got a chance to see me like that. Men...how can yall be so predictable and make no sense at the same time?

Caramel in the summer...but never green(execpt for a few special circumstances that I won't share bc people love to get under my skin for some reason)

~Peace Love & Chocolate

No comments: